Acropolis & Athens City
Discover Europe’s oldest metropolis!
Visit the most important landmark of Athens; The Acropolis and its Parthenon. The Acropolis is a must-see for anyone visiting Athens. It is the landmark that stands out in the city and the monument that has come to symbolize the great ancient Greek civilization that flourished on this land thousands of years ago. The ultimate Acropolis and Athens City Tour.
Uncover the past! Experience the present!
Greece is the cradle of the western civilization; and its Capital, Athens, Europe’s oldest city, continuously inhabited since Neolithic times. Hop from landmark to landmark and set about exploring the ancient history that shaped the world as we know it today. Athens is nowadays shining again as an avant garde, trendsetting metropolis with a tantalizing vibe. Discover its landmarks; but also all that is now happening in its shops, galleries, restaurants, bars and boutiques; in its neighborhoods or on the streets. Our well turned driver and our local tour guide shall be waiting to pick you up from the specified departure point; and then will take you to the points of interest; where you’ll have the opportunity to buy gifts, sample trademark delicacies and drinks, engage with the locals -and why not?- take the best selfies ever!
What To Expect
- Starting Point:
- a) Meet your guide at Acropolis Metro Station or Syntagma square or
- b) Hotel pickup: Your tour guide will pick you up. On foot, for hotels within walking-distance from the tour’s location
- 2-hour guided tour to the Acropolis
- 2-hour guided tour to the Acropolis Museum
- 1-h Lunch Break | Greek traditional restaurant (cost of meal is excluded)
- 1-h Plaka Orientation walk
- 1,5-hour Athens’ City panoramic vehicel guided-tour
- A chauffeur-driven private luxurious vehicle will pick you up from your location with your tour guide to start the City tour
- Drive back to your hotel
- Ending Point: Hotel drop off location (vehicle)
- Private State-Licensed Tourist Guide, English speaking
- The tour guide will escort you for the entire tour/day
- Private Transport by Luxurious Mercedes Vehicle (no taxi)
- Hotel pick-up: On foot, for hotels within walking-distance from the tour’s location
- Hotel drop-off: A chauffeur-driven private luxurious vehicle will drop you off at your hotel
- English Speaking Chauffeur – “Tour Insider”
- Admission Tickets: Priority – Skip the Lines
- On Board: Bottled water, snacks & refreshments, WiFi, mobile/tablet chargers
- All taxes, fuel, tolls, vehicle insurance, parking fees and handling charges
- Customizable “tailored to your wishes”
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Hotel pickup (Vehicle)
- Personal expenses, lunch, dinner
- Tips and gratuities
- Vehicle/Chauffeur on disposal for the entire tour/day (8h) including hotel pickup (Recommended. You can add it during the booking)
- Guide’s other Languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Pусский, Português, 中国, Italian, Japanese, Turkish,Romanian, Arabic, Swedish, Dutch, Greek, Serbian, Croatian, Slovenian, Polish
- Vehicle type/class upgrade (e.g. Limo, MiniVan, Limo VIP MiniVan, Minibus)
- For bookings including the extras/upgrades, please fill in the Request Form or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Archaeology, Culture & History, Food & Drink, Shopping, Family Friendly
- The tour is held in English. For other languages, please send a request.
- The tour is private and can be customised to your wishes and whims
- We offer only Private Tours, therefore some of them are directly bookable for later dates because they are subject to availability. If you wish to book a tour at an earlier date, please fill in the Request Form or send an email at email@example.com
- If you have any special requirements please advise us (e.g. accessibility, health issues, wheelchair, child seat, etc)
- Now before you visit: Comfortable clothes & hat, athletic walking footwear, sun block cream & sunglasses