Mycenae & Nafplio
Experience ancient myths & legends
Trace the steps of Homeric heroes, discover mythical ancient treasures and the mysterious works of the Cyclops. Discover Mycenae and exprole the precious gems of Nafplio; one of the best-preserved historic towns in Greece.
Experience ancient myths & legends at the Peloponnese
Leave bustling Athens and the 21st century behind, to escape into a timeless land of myths and legends. Explore striking landscapes, World Heritage status monuments and a feat of engineering, conceived since antiquity.
Trace the steps of Homeric heroes, discover mythical ancient treasures and the mysterious works of the Cyclops and walk through the country’s first – characteristically quaint – Capital. Packed with authentic experiences, this private tour allows for not even a moment’s boredom. Addressing history buffs, nature lovers and off the beaten track explorers, it may be tailored to your wishes, interests, and desires.
What To Expect
- Starting Point: A chauffeur-driven private vehicle will pick you up from your location
- Drive to the magical Peloponnese. Stop at the Corinth Canal
- 2-hour guided tour of the archaeological site and museum of Mycenae
- Visit Palamidi Fortress
- Free time for lunch, shopping at the picturesque old town of Nafplio
- Drive back to Athens
- Ending Point: Drop off location
- Private State-Licensed Tourist Guide, English speaking (On site, Mycenae).
- *If you wish the tour guide to escort you for the entire tour (10h) you can add it during your booking
- Private Transport by Luxurious Mercedes Vehicle (no taxi)
- English Speaking Chauffeur – “Tour Insider”
- Vehicle/Chauffeur on disposal for the entire tour
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off (Athens City & Coastal)
- Admission Tickets: Priority – Skip the Lines
- On Board: Bottled water, snacks & refreshments, WiFi, mobile/tablet chargers
- All taxes, fuels, tolls, vehicle insurance, parking fees and handling charges
- Customizable “tailored to your wishes”
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Admission Tickets (Palamidi Fortress)
- Personal expenses, lunch, dinner
- Tips and gratuities
- Licensed Tour Guide for the entire tour (Full Day, 10h) (Recommended. You can add it during the booking)
- Guide’s other Languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Pусский, Português, 中国, Italian, Japanese, Turkish,Romanian, Arabic, Swedish, Dutch, Greek, Serbian, Croatian, Slovenian, Polish
- Vehicle type/class upgrade (e.g. Limo, MiniVan, Limo VIP MiniVan, Minibus)
- For bookings including the extras/upgrades, please fill in the Request Form or send an email at email@example.com
- The tour is held in English. For other languages, please send a request.
- The tour is private and can be customised to your wishes and whims
- We offer only Private Tours, therefore some of them are directly bookable for later dates because they are subject to availability. If you wish to book a tour at an earlier date, please fill in the Request Form or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any special requirements please advise us (e.g. accessibility, health issues, wheelchair, child seat, etc)
- Now before you visit: Comfortable clothes & hat, athletic walking footwear, sun block cream & sunglasses